ANNEXIS consultancy is registered at the Chamber of Commerce at Breda since april 1999 by André Pasman M.Sc. CMRP. Initially Annexis acted as the legal entity for André to deliver his professional services as a independent contractor. Over the past years this has grown into a network company where, if the project requires so, the right people are engaged through Annexis.
André Pasman M.Sc. CMRP
He has 30+ years’ experience in maintenance and operations excellence at the plant and enterprise level and has worked in the Netherlands and internationally as a Maintenance Specialist, Asset Management Consultant, General Manager, Corporate Consultant, Reliability Engineer, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Service Leader and as a Naval Officer.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Asset Management & Operations Management with emphasis on Maintenance Management. Hands-on experience gained in different positions.
- Entrepreneurial ‘how to get things going’ attitude with both eyes on the end-goal. Values highly personal integrity and respect for individuality.
- Rather a team player/coach than authoritarian leader.
- Broad international experience.
- Education up to post-graduate level in General management, Maintenance management and Multi-discipline Engineering. Believes in ‘lifelong learning’.
- Led and participated successfully in Maintenance Excellence programs, Operational Excellence programs, Change Management, Asset management, Supply Chain Management, Maintenance Engineering and Maintenance Consulting engagements for a variety of clients in different industries.
- Developed and contributed to several courses on Maintenance Technology & Asset Management from technician to graduate levels. Taught several modules and performed guest lectures on other courses.
- Participated in the development of the Technical System Management model by the Dutch Maintenance Association.
- Led and participated successfully in projects on: Practical applied Reliability engineering, Work Management and Hands on Tool Time, (Behavioral) Change Management, Process Mapping/design, De-Bottlenecking, Master Data cleansing initiatives and CMMS/WMS roll outs.
Education and professional skills:
André has combined study with his professional career. André started his career as an oiler on board of a merchant ship and as he went through the ranks, obtained his bachelor’s degree in marine engineering. Later, he graduated on Maintenance & Safety Management. He is now a Post-Graduate of The University of Bradford and holds several Engineering, Operations and Business Management certificates. He was a member of the design team for Operational Excellence at a leading consulting firm. He has also contributed to the Maintenance Competence Center (part of the Dutch government funded Maintenance Valley initiative) and was a founding member of the Dutch Maintenance Professional Certification Board. He has published several papers and articles on Operations, Manufacturing and Maintenance Management.
ANNEXIS consultancy is a niche consultancy that focuses on Maintenance Management in it’s operations context. Like the ISO 55.000, we look from the perspective of the physical assets at Data, Finance, People and Operational context. Hence Integral Asset Management as we consider the Maintenance Management deliverable in its business context.
We assess Asset Management performance, we identify and we quantify opportunities. We facilitate business process (re)design and subsequent implementation, including the required coaching, training and support to realize identified improvements and make the new ways of working sustainable.