Who are we and what do we do?
ANNEXIS consultancy is a small niche consultancy that focusses on Maintenance Management in it’s operations context. Like the ISO 55.000, we look from the perspective of the physical assets at Data, Finance, People and Operational context. Hence Integral Asset Management as we consider the Maintenance Management deliverable in its business context.
We assess Asset Management performance, we identify and we quantify opportunities. We facilitate business process (re)design and subsequent implementation, including the required coaching, training and support to realize identified improvements and make the new ways of working sustainable.
Our product portfolio
ANNEXIS consultancy delivers advice, designs and support on Integral Asset Management:
- Maintenance Management
- Integration of Maintenance Management in other business functions as Production, Projects, Supply chain and HSE on Strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Work management and Hands on Tool time improvements
- Asset integrity Management (RAMS: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety)
- Supply chain and material resourcing
- Planning and Scheduling, Integral Asset Planning
- Maintenance Excellence programs and documentation (policies, standards and procedures)
- Assessments and benchmarking (ISO 55.000)
- Business process (re)design
- Change Management in technical environments
- Coaching and training on strategic, tactical and operational level
- Master Data Management development and clean-up programs
- Project Management
- Interim Management
ANNEXIS consultancy participates as a partner in Optimex consulting. Optimex consulting is a network company where more niche consultancy companies in participate and is geared to successfully deliver, as a single entity, larger engagements. The website of Optimex can be found here.